why I love this man….
(I like to remind myself of these every so often)
1. He cooks for me pretty much every night, and doesn’t ever make me feel bad that I can’t do it.
2. He hung up on iPad holder thing in front of my treadmill, so I can watch TV while I’m running. Which I’ve found out is a way better option than always listening to music. It definitely helps with the trying to forget I’m running part.
3. He pretty much lets me drink wine whenever I want.
4. He puts up with my clothing/hair accessories/Pinterest/nail polish obsessions and rarely says anything about it.
5. He sometimes lets me think I know what I’m talking about, even though sometimes I know I have no clue and fake it anyway.
and a bonus….
He lets me complain about and talk about my job as much as I want. Sometimes he’ll add his input, but most of the time, he’ll just listen. And most of the time, that’s all I need.
So to you, sweet B, for being the unfortunate person on this planet that has to deal with me. I sure do love you a lot.