So every once in a while — you go through your list of dreams, and just decide that maybe you were on crack when you decided that they were your dreams. I had a list people — an honest to goodness list of things I wanted to accomplish in my life.
As I’ve gotten older, I’ve realized that, nope, some of these things just aren’t going to happen. I’m not sad or upset about them; it just is. I’ve come to live with it, but I am going to share the list with you.
1. I will never be able to run a marathon. I know right?! I’ve told myself to get real on this one. I just don’t see how running that long will ever happen.
|Even if he was there waiting for me…nope.|
2. I will never be able to apply liquid eyeliner. Thanks, but no thanks Pinterest; I have no interest in putting scotch tape on my eyes to get that perfect line. You all will just have to accept me, bad eyeliner and all.
3. I will never be able to make an over-easy egg. Nope, just not happening. Yolk breaks everytime.
4. I will never be able to give up caffeine. I love love coffee, and I’m obsessed with Diet Coke. You don’t want to see what happens to me when I don’t have caffeine in the morning. I guarantee you won’t want to be my friend.
5. Marrying Aaron Rodgers. It’s not going to happen.
|but dammit Aaron, I look so cute in your jersey!|
6. Saying I’m going to wait until the weekend to drink and actually waiting till the weekend. Really, who am I kidding? Pour me that glass of wine; I deserve it.