- This weekend was fairly uneventful — which seems to be the pattern of 36+ week pregnant ladies.
- B made delicious ribs for July 4th lunch. See below for proof.
- I finally talked B into starting a beer blog. Boom — be on the lookout.
- The soggy weekend lent itself to finish three books. In three days. I don’t think I’ve done that in a really long time.
- I started pinning postpartum workout routines. Did you know there was a thing called the “mummy tummy?” Yeah, me either.
- I bought (well, B did) four bags of Haribo gummies. I think I have a problem. (This is in addition to my bag of candy from the store in Homewood). I can’t help it — I really like candy.
- We didn’t go to fireworks — which is a giant deal for me normally. I love fireworks, but I just couldn’t drag myself out of the house. We watched a movie called Disconnect – and it was awesome. Highly recommend.
I hope everyone had a great Fourth of July, filled with friends, family, fun and food!