i want a nice cozy room with these gorgeous lit stars. i want that dining room table and that couch and that wall.
(All photos courtesy of IKEA blog)
best beignets and hot chocolate in town. you can buy the mix at a ton of places around new orleans, including at the place. there’s usually a long line, so make sure you get there early.
i mean, so much fun right?!!! most of the time, i like the look of all natural, but sometimes it’s fun to actually see what your wedding photograper did to make only your face in focus and the rest blurry. this is probably a poor man’s lightroom or photoshop, but since those are expensive, and this is, well not, i’ll stick to this one for now.
There is nothing greater than having a team to root for and loving them when they do well. It also says a lot to me when someone can be a good sport even when their team loses. I know quite a few people that trash talk all season long and then contribute our wins to cheating. Unless you have the text message or recording, then I don’t want to hear it.
I BELIEVE IN AUBURN AND LOVE IT!
And since the sky was so pretty last night while I was sitting at work, I did manage to get a few pretty shots. It turned orange as Auburn was making “The Comeback!”
To Corporate: I’m available for your all your photography needs. Thanks.
5. My niche in the bedroom. Black and white photos of me and my parents at the wedding. Check. Cool mirror display. Check. Fake flowers. Check. (Please ignore the lint roller which I know you can see. I’m sorry. I suck as a photographer.)
4. Bottle of red wine. My best friend after this week.
3. Impromptu photo shoot with the dog. Oh yes, I know she looks better than me.
2. My super new fun purple dress. I love the ruffles. My Thanksgiving day dress.
1. My OPI dark red. Feels so wintery. I love it.
So while I’m stuck making the deviled eggs for the meal (let’s face it, they are the best ever), I’m thinking of all these things to make me smile.