Alright, I’m hopping on the damn bandwagon. From following Chris & Nadine’s hump day posts, I’m getting a twinge of “I wanna do it too!!” Plus, what can be more therapeutic than spilling your guts to the internets?
Nothing, that’s what. So here we go.
* I probably drink more wine than anyone should. But honestly, how else am I supposed to make it to the next day? That sounded alcoholic-y. I’m not. I promise.
* I stalk people’s wedding pictures like you have no idea. I love looking at everyone else’s ideas. I mean, what happens if B comes to his senses and leaves my ass? I have to know what I’m going to do for my next wedding. Complete and total Pinterest style.
* The Fourth of July was Stella’s birthday, so I got her a giant bone, as any good fur mama would do. B at some point said we should take it away from her. I said no. My confession: should have listened to B. We woke up to a humongous pile of dog vomit. On our bed skirt.
|do not, i repeat, DO NOT give your dog a bone this big and think everything is going to be alright.|
* I am obsessed with Game of Thrones. I got hooked because a co-worker told me how awesome it was. And now, that we have finished seasons 1-4 in three weeks, I am having withdrawals. Withdrawals, damn it!!
* I could eat a cheeseburger for every meal of every day. That’s not really a confession, that’s more of a wish. Maybe if I say it enough, it’ll come true.
That was kind of fun, y’all! First time with the confessions things, I feel like I may have sort of bombed, but hey! There’s always next week!