You ever just look at your dog (or cat) and know exactly what it would say to you at that very moment? Well here are a few things I know Stell-dog would say if she could talk…
* Football is not that important. Please shut the hell up.
* I don’t trust for one second that you are actually going to throw that ball — let’s just not do this game again where you pretend.
* Ugh — baths are so dumb. I need to go roll in the grass.
* I don’t trust you humans for one second. (for reference, see above picture. She’s so judgy.)
* I promise I will chew that human food as quietly as possibly so dad doesn’t know you gave me any! I promise!!
* Mmmm, these cabinets taste good. I’m just going to lick them. On second thought, everything tastes good, so I’m just going to lick everything!
* Dad!! Mom lets me on the bed; what the hell is your deal?
* Please don’t take me to the kennel! I swear I won’t eat any more magazines/paper!
* What do you mean I can’t have chocolate? I ate two entire tubes of itch cream, and lived to tell about it! Give me a cookie!
What are some things you know your pet is trying to communicate to you?