Please tell me if I’m overreacting. I don’t think so. I think lately that I have been getting more and more mad, and a lot easier than normal.
I hate more than anything putting so much work into something, and then having it blow up in my face. ..
Take this for instance….
I am not the maid of honor in an upcoming wedding that I’m in, yet I’m planning the bachelorette party. In New Orleans…when all was planned, a total of five people were going. And that’s fine. It’s a “destination bachelorette,” and I’m totally okay with it being a smaller group of people. But don’t tell me that you’re not going two weeks before it’s planned, after I had already changed the date AND found a cheaper place to stay. Needless to say…I’m a little angry.
But I guess there’s not too much I can do except vent about it…. and move onto Day 7.
7. I want another dog.
6. I want true love.
5. I want to not live in Alabama.
4. (I’m aware of how corny this is before even saying it) I want everyone to stop caring so much about everyone else…ie, about who everyone else marries, about who does what with their own bodies. It drives me crazy.
3. I want to be a professional ballroom dancer.
2. I want to live closer to my family.
1. I want my student loans to finally be paid off.