- I hate my toes. There’s something seriously wrong with them. And this picture makes me look like I have cankles. Honestly, I don’t. Or at least I don’t think I do. But this was our first morning in Key West before the sun came out and made me happy.
- I love New Orleans more than anything. We’ve even made ourselves watch Treme from the very beginning. Not a fan of the show? Maybe you should be.
- Since we had crazy man at work get fired for doing some illegal activity (said ac-ti-va-tay), I’ve been taking over for his job. Happy I am not about it. I don’t want this black mark of failure over my record at the place.
- I plan on going to PA in August to see my sister and my mom. I’m so overwhelmed at work, and it feels like I just need a break. And Juney-boo is going to come with me to get my tattoo.
- I love wine . Is that a revelation? I’m not sure. I may have mentioned that once or twice on here before.
- Treme really makes me wish even more and more that I lived in New Orleans. I think that is pretty much the only city I could live in and not be disappointed. I’m ready for a change in my life, and New Orleans? I think you’re it.
- I’ve got a hair appointment on Saturday. I can’t figure out if I want to just cut all of my hair off and be done with it or just let it grow. I really think that I look better with shorter hair. It could be because I’ve gone through most of my life with shorter hair, but I don’t really know.
- oh. And I also heart John Goodman. I mean, who doesn’t?
I hope y’all had a better Thursday than I did. For now? I’m pretty happy with my bottle of Pinot Noir that the hubs got for me. He must have sensed that it was going to be a crappy night.