– I have so many posts that I am so far behind on. The rest of B’s birthday, our beach trip with my Dad, the KC trip. But every time I try to start writing it, something else pops up and I’m like, well, to hell with that.
– I used to love Bloody Mary’s, but I don’t know why it seems lately, I’m not that into them. I did, however, drink that one in the picture. And another one after that.
– Cutting your nail too low is pretty close to one of the crappiest things on the planet. I can attest, because I did it twice this week. Twice. And on that note, does anyone else suck ass at shaving their legs? I’m pretty sure that I’m sporting band-aids more than jewelry most days.
– It’s totally acceptable for a 30-year-old to be obsessed with Pretty Little Liars right? RIGHT?!
– Did you know there was a coffee mug that cost $80? That is almost as crazy as a candle that costs $100 — that you burn, and then is gone.
– I want to start an Etsy shop. I have zero creative ability. The struggle is real. I do, however, think I could start a print shop. I say clever things, sometimes. Things that really need to be on a cute, soft, cozy tank. In neon pink.
– Missouri is quite possibly the greatest state in America to buy alcohol. Not only can you do it at 9 am on a Sunday, it’s super super cheap. We definitely stocked up on our trip out to the Midwest.