For his 30th, I tried really hard to make the hashtag #bturnsthirty worked, but I think it confused even me. I’ve been nothing but confused and busy all week, so today I’m blogging about something that shouldn’t be too hard for me to handle. Yes, even us small time bloggers get stressed out about blogging.
So a little while back, I posted about B’s 30 on 30 challenge, and went through night one. Well, here is a list of the ish we did on day 2. To say I was flippin tired at the end of this day would be a damn understatement.
1. try a new Bloody Mary.
3. Cemetery to see Marie Lavauex’s grave.
4. head to Kitchen Witch for Kitchen Witch spice.
5. Lunch at Antoines.
6. Indian museum. (they ask to please not post any pictures on social media, so I will respect their wishes). It was super freaking cool though.
8. Rum distillery.
9. nap at the pool. (this happened for real, but taking pictures of people sleeping unless they’re hugging an adorable animal is creepy).
10. White Linen Night.
12. Play at the casino.
13. Vieux Carre Pizza.
14. Cigar by the river.
Not pictured: 15. Walk in the Treme 16. Stroll through the French Market 17. Eat a praline.
1. Sunday Brunch at Katie’s
2. head to Rouse’s for some much needed NOLA grocery shopping. (yep, this is my biggest Rouse’s takeaway)
3. Dive bar. (Tracy’s)
4. Head to the Bulldog for a flight.
Not pictured. 5. Magazine shave shop. 6. Buy an album at Defend Nola.
So there ya have it. 30 things done on B’s thirtieth birthday. It was a vacation, but not really a vacation — just a big ole list of shit to do. It was awesome, but probably shouldn’t ever schedule a million things to do on vacation.
And it was hot –also I learned that I do not, I repeat, do not, look good in white linen.