- Sales is starting to grow on me. I don’t hate it as much as I did on Monday.
- Yes, I’m aware I’ve only been doing it three days.
- I learned the sexiest step in the cha-cha yet tonight. I danced it for Courtney. 🙂
- I’ve really hit a plateau in my running. I can’t seem to get past 5 miles without quitting.
- I am so hitting the delia*s catalogue this weekend. Boo to the yah. I know that I’m 27, but their summer clothes are so cute, and their shorts fit me perfectly.
- We went to a place called Dreamcakes this past Sunday in SoHo (South Homewood. This is how we compensate in the South for, well, living in the South!). Can you say amazing? I have almost forgiven her for stealing my idea*
This is the wedding cake cupcake. The frosting on these bad boys was soooo good. I could feel my teeth rotting out of my head. And for $3? Bring. It. On.
This was Bennett’s. He got a Peanut Butter Cup cupcake. You can see the hole where his mini peanut butter cup was. He couldn’t wait. I really would love to see how in the world they make this frosting, because I don’t think I can live without it now that I’ve had it.
*My idea was to have a portable cupcake shop in addition to a brick-and-mortar and sell them at college campuses. Then I see this sweet little truck with Dreamcakes written on it on UAB’s campus. I had a heart attack and wanted to sue for idea stealing. But then, I never claimed it. And then, I don’t even know if you can do that.