You know. 3 weeks later, but I’m still pretty proud of myself for finally getting around to the last day. Even though I’m pretty sure this will be the most in-depth of all the days. I’ve been feeling really emotional lately. And just been sort of in a yucky yucky rut. I feel like everything in my life is so unfinished There are so many loose ends floating around everywhere.
Ok….onto day 10.
10. I am obsessive compulsive about my weight. I was not the healthiest girl in high school, and lost a lot of weight, and ever since have developed probably an unhealthy fear of getting heavy again.
9. When I get angry, I don’t yell or scream, I get quiet. Maybe for a day. Sometimes more than that.
8. Daisies are my favorite flower.
7. I don’t mind ironing.
6. I love eating tortilla chips with sour cream. Actually, I’ll take just about anything with sour cream.
5. Sometimes I wish I didn’t know so much about flatbed trucking.
4. I’ve had a guy break up with me because I knew more about sports than he did. Yes, he said that.
3. I love raw oysters.
2. My favorite thing in the world is having my hair played with.
1. I will probably never ever know what my true natural hair color is.
So there ya have it. Probably more than you ever wanted to know about me, in just over a little two to three weeks. I don’t even remember when I started this thing.
Ugh, oh well.