- I had to find out through a friend that I talk to maybe once every 4-5 months that my best friend from high school is engaged. She was in my wedding. That was the last time I ever talked to her. I’m not going to lie when I say that stung quite a bit.
- Ever since Tropical Storm Lee decided to dump his rain here on Bham, it’s been quite pleasant outside. Like no hotter than 71 degrees. It is perfect weather for soup, grilled cheese and a night in with Bridget Jones.
- Tomorrow is wear your jersey/t-shirt day at work. I am so excited to wear my Aaron Rodgers jersey. Why you may ask? Umm, Saints vs. Packers tomorrow night!
- Okay, I know that for a girl, I get way more excited about football than I should, but what can I say? My dad wanted a boy….
- I’ve really been slacking on the running lately. I think I’m giving up my dream of the half-marathon and am going to focus on work and getting ready for cosmetology school.
- I saw the most adorable pair of boots at DSW. Good thing I have a $10 off coupon! Shopping this weekend!
- Oh and please let me know if looking like this will ever be possible….because I’m ready…
Hope everyone’s had a great Wednesday!