and in the honor of new years, i have a few resolutions:
1. finally start eating healthy. i work out, and i do ballroom dance, but then ruin it with cheese dip or something equally as delicious.
2. stop letting the little things get to me. rude/angry customers at work; being so busy at work that i don’t have time to come home and kiss my husband; trying to change people’s minds about things; trying to make things happen that never will; worrying if i can please everyone. i am done with all that.
3. i am done with thinking that i am fat. it consumes so much of my time and energy that i’m done with it. i just am. i’m going to start a jar and for everytime that i say i’m fat or ask bennett if i’m fat, in goes a quarter. i figure this should work, because, well it worked when i had to stop sucking my thumb.
4. i will run a 10k this year, in preparation for the mercedes half marathon in 2012. i can do this.
5. i will see my parents more than twice a year (each, because they are divorced).
that’s what i’ve got for this year….of course, all easier said than done. we’ll see how it goes.