I saw this on Jana’s blog and wanted to do it too, so here goes!
3 Things I Love About Christmas
- Christmas lights. I love alllll the houses being all decorated and lit up. I also love all the blow-ups and yard displays, and all that fun stuff.
- Being snuggled on the couch Christmas Day watching 24 hours of A Christmas Story.
- Cookies. There, I said it.
3 Things I Dislike About Christmas
- People seem to get ruder around the holidays, especially when driving. I can’t stand it.
- The song “Silver Bells.” I hate it.
- Nutcrackers — I think they’re really weird. Don’t ask me to explain past that.
3 Favorite Christmas Movies
- Christmas Vacation
- Miracle on 34th Street – the original one.
3 Favorite Christmas Treats
- Revel bars – recipe to come soon.
- The peanut butter cookies with the Hershey Kiss on them – I can’t remember the name!
- Decorated sugar cookies.
3 Favorite Christmas Traditions
- On Christmas Eve, we always have appetizers and open the presents from each other. I always look forward to the shrimp and cheese ball!
- Seeing Santa come by in the fire-truck on our street. The City of Hoover always sends Santa out on Christmas Eve in a fire truck, complete with sirens and all.
- Driving around and looking at Christmas lights.
3 Favorite Christmas Songs
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas – Judy Garland’s
- The Christmas Song – Nat King Cole
- Merry Christmas Baby – Bruce Springsteen
3 Favorite Christmas Gifts Received
- I’m really bad at remembering things, so I’m going to skip this one.
3 Gifts I Want to Give the World
- Kindness – I firmly believe that if everyone was a little kinder to everyone else, the world would be a better place.
- The chance for a good education.
- An MTV station that plays music videos and only the good Real Worlds.